Hello and congratulations! You have found me (Reverend Philip)!
I am a full time wedding officiant and passionate about joining couples in love and honored to perform your ceremony. I do legally perform all Non-Denominational and interfaith ceremonies accepting all religions and spiritual beliefs for weddings in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Delaware.
- Affiliated Minister with “The First Church of United Fellowship”.
- Ordained Minister by and on the Board of Directors for “The Church of Interfaith Christians”
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Religion from “Life Ministry Church”
- Doctorate of Biblical studies from “Life Ministry Church”
- Member of Saint Andrews Lutheran church and choir.
- Clergy director for “Two Heart One Love” wedding Officiants.
Achievements and professions:
- Wedding officiant and advocate of wedding nuptial commitments
- Professional vocalist for both wedding ceremonies and receptions with www.soundinvestmentband.com since 1985
- Author of six Behavioral therapy and educational books regarding treatment of Obesity and life counseling
- Tae Kwon Do Black Belt Master: Awarded 4th Dan Black Belt December 1994.
- Temple University , M.Ed., Department of Psychology, 1975
- West Chester State College, B.A., Psychology, 1972
- Certified Personal Trainer National Academy of Sports medicine
- Born Philadelphia February 7, 1948
- Married with 3 children and 3 grandchildren
- Living in Norristown, Pa
- Vocation: Wedding minister and classically trained vocalist
Meet Me and You Will Find Someone Who Is:
- energetic and practicing a spiritually healthy active lifestyle
- a strong leader and facilitator
- passionate about your wedding
- flexible and patient